Join Pokerstars now to start practicing and to prepare an account to take advantage of the upcoming satellites into the top SCOOP events.
From 8 May to 22 May, PokerStars will be running SCOOP events, with every event offered in three stakes – low, medium and high. Low stakes events will mostly cost less than $100, medium stakes are under $1,000 for the most part, and anything goes at high stakes up to a $25,500 buy-in for the major 2-day event.
Most of the SCOOP events will be No Limit Texas Hold’em, but every other game at Pokerstars will also have an event or two. This means that you can play in SCOOP events for Omaha, Badugi, Seven Card Stud, 2-7 Triple Draw, Razz, and mixed games. Don’t worry about the size of the prize pools for these tournaments, either, as the lowest guaranteed prize pool will be $25,000.
Highlights of the 2011 SCOOP include:
- Event 1: 6-Max No Limit Hold’em – $1 million Guaranteed High Stakes
- Event 2: No Limit Hold’em – $1.5 million Guaranteed High Stakes
- Event 5: Turbo No Limit Hold’em – $1 million Guaranteed High Stakes
- Event 19: No Limit Hold’em – $1 million Guaranteed High Stakes
- Event 20: No Limit Hold’em – $2 million Guaranteed High Stakes
- Event 35: Heads-Up Match Play No Limit Hold’em Two-Day Event
- Event 38: SCOOP 2011 MAIN EVENT – $5 million Guaranteed High Stakes
If you would like to play in SCOOP events, then we recommend you join Pokerstars now to get your account ready. New players can also claim a 100% bonus on their first deposit, worth up to $600! Earn it before SCOOP begins to make your entries more affordable.