The World Series of Poker has released the schedule for the 2013 event that will be held from May 29th to July 15th at the Rio All-Suite Hotel and Casino.
The schedule is not that different from the 2012 offerings but sixty-two gold bracelets will be offered – one up from 2012.
The World Series of Poker Main Event will begin on the 6th of July while the first Saturday $1500 No Limit Hold’em event will award $1 million to the winner – a tournament WSOP Executive Director Ty Stewart is particularly excited for.
“Dreams are dealt each year at the World Series of Poker,” Stewart said.
“From the opening weekend, where we will make yet another millionaire, to the Main Event, which awards the largest single prize in the world, the WSOP is an annual affirmation about the strength and global appeal of the game.”
World Series of Poker Tournament Director Jack Effel is extremely excited for the event and said the schedule is one of the best in the history of the World Series.
“Bring your bankroll, whatever it is, and come have the time of your life,” Effel said.
“We think this is the most diverse schedule we’ve ever had and we’ll be ready for an all-time turn-out at the 44th annual WSOP.”
Highlights of the 2013 World Series of Poker Schedule Include:
- No Limit Hold’em weekends in June. Every weekend a $1500 buy-in large field event will be held for players that are only able to attend the World Series of Poker for a single weekend.
- The “Millionaire Maker’ scheduled for June 1st is a $1,500 buy-in Single Re-Entry tournament that will guarantee the winner at least $1 million.
- The first Turbo event will be held on June 19 with levels of only thirty minutes.
- The One Drop High Roller with a $111,111 buy-in will award a World Series of Poker bracelet with three percent of the house fees being donated to the One Drop charity.
- The Little One For One Drop with a $1,111 buy-in is the only unlimited re-entry tournament of the event with players able to re-buy as many times as they like during the first four levels of play.
- The first ever Open Face Chinese Poker tournament in the history of the World Series will be held on July 13th although an official World Series of Poker bracelet will not be awaraded.
You can stay up to date with all the latest World Series of Poker news and updates here at poker.com.
To give yourself a chance to join the world leading poker player’s at the World Series of Poker sign-up at Titan Poker today!