Posts Tagged ‘Little One For One Drop’
by Bridget Wright | Published: Tuesday, June 10th, 2014
Win your share of cash and a $3K Vegas Prize Package for the next two weeks at Bovada Poker.
There’s no faster way to get to the World Series of Poker this summer. Play Zone Poker from June 9 to June 22 for your chance to win a $3K Vegas Prize Package, which includes the $1,111 buy-in to The Little One for One Drop Event #62 and $1,889 for travel expenses.
What’s more, there is $7,000 in cash prizes up for grabs through the online poker room’s daily prize draws. Step inside the zone from your computer or mobile and get on the fast track to Vegas.
How to Win Cash Prizes
Every day from June 9 to 22, five players will each win $100 cash. Get one entry to the prize draw for every 10 Zone Poker Points you earn that day by playing on your mobile or in the regular poker software. You can score unlimited entries so enter now and start earning points for your share of $7K in cash prizes.
The $3,000 Vegas Prize Package includes:
- $1,111 Little One for One Drop buy-in
- $1,889 for travel expenses
- Bovada swag
- Invite to an exclusive party
How to Win the Grand Prize
Enter now and play Zone Poker from June 9 to 22 from your computer or mobile device. You’ll get one entry to the grand prize draw for every 10 Zone Poker Points you earn in a day. You’ll also be in the running for a cut of $7,000 in cash prizes at the same time.
Don’t know what Zone Poker is? Read the features of this fast card game below to give yourself a chance of winning more points, and a bigger chance at taking home a prize!
Zone Poker is designed to cut out the time spent waiting for your folded hands to end and new cards to be dealt. The moment you fold your hand at a Zone Poker table, you’ll instantly be redirected to a new table with new players and new cards. This fun and fast-paced poker format gives players the chance to see more cards and play more hands in a shorter period of time.
Features of Zone Poker:
- CHECK/FOLD NOW or FOLD NOW button are available, allowing players to fold hands and move to a new table with new cards much quicker than before.
- Cuts down on time between hands, allowing players to wait less and see more cards.
- When a player folds their cards or the hand ends, a table sliding animation will be shown to transition towards the next table and hand.
Zone Poker consists of the same standard poker games you`ve grown to love, only it offers you the ability to spend more time playing and less time waiting for hands to end and new cards to be dealt. In today`s fast paced world, Zone Poker is the next hottest thing, giving players the chance to see more cards, play more hands and have more fun. Step inside the zone today and hold on tight to see if you can keep up with all the fun fast-paced action.
What are you waiting for? Create your real money account at [bovada] today to play your way to Vegas.
by Bridget Wright | Published: Sunday, April 27th, 2014
For any poker player out there that doesn’t believe a non-professional poker player could take out a tournament or event – this story is for you. You’ll second-guess not entering tournament qualifiers or satellites offered at online poker rooms from now on.
Patrick Clarke accomplished the dream of every low-stakes poker player last weekend. He managed to turn a €4 online satellite victory into a €250,000 victory at the 2014 Paddy Power Poker Irish Open.
Clarke won his €2,250 entry into the Irish Open Main Event by playing online poker at Paddy Power, and ultimately defeated a field of 411 players to pocket the biggest win of his career.
The tournament victory itself netted Clarke €200,000. He claimed the additional €50,000 by being the last man standing in the Paddy Power Sole Survivor competition. If you can believe it, the extra €50K prize came down to a heads-up match against Dave Pollack, who also won his seat online. Pollack netted himself a tidy €130,500.
With the victory, Clarke found his name added to the elite list of Irish Open champions that includes Noel Furlong, Liam Flood, Joe Beevers, Neil Channing, James Mitchell, Kevin Vandersmissen, and Ian Simpson. A list he never thought of being on when he was playing his poker game online for €4.
2014 Irish Open Final Table Results
Clarke entered the final table as the overwhelming chip leader and never looked back.
If Clarke’s story has inspired you, open your real money account at Bovada Poker today to play for a chance to enter one of the world’s biggest poker events – the World Series of Poker event at the Rio Hotel and Casino in Vegas from May 27 to July 14.
Playing at Bovada Poker is your best way of getting right in the Sin City action. You could win yourself a ticket into either the Main Event or the Little One for One Drop. Full prizes are:
- $12,000 Main Event Packages – including $10,000 Main Event buy-in and $2,000 for travel expenses
- $3,000 Vegas Prize Packages – including $1,111 Little One for One Drop buy-in and $1,889 for travel expenses
Just play in Bovada Poker’s qualifiers and satellites, and enter the daily Vegas Prize Draws to become the next Patrick Clarke. Check out the options below and hit the highway to Vegas:
- April 14 – May 11: VEGAS PRIZE DRAWS – Win a $12K Main Event Package
- May 5 – June 8: MAIN EVENT QUALIFIERS – Twelve $12K Main Event Packages Guaranteed
- May 26 8:33 PM ET: SATELLITE – Six Seats Guaranteed
- June 8 4:33 PM ET – SATELITTE – Six Seats Guaranteed
- May 12 – June 8: BOVADA POKER SOCIAL MEDIA CONTEST – Four $3K Vegas Prize Packages
- June 9 – June 22: ZONE POKER – Win a $3K Vegas Prize Package
* Each satellite will award six seats only to the Main Event (12 seats total). In the event that there is any surplus in the prize pool of any particular Main Event satellite, further cash prizes will be distributed to lower-ranked players in US $5,000 increments.
by Bridget Wright | Published: Friday, February 15th, 2013
The World Series of Poker has released the schedule for the 2013 event that will be held from May 29th to July 15th at the Rio All-Suite Hotel and Casino.
The schedule is not that different from the 2012 offerings but sixty-two gold bracelets will be offered – one up from 2012.
The World Series of Poker Main Event will begin on the 6th of July while the first Saturday $1500 No Limit Hold’em event will award $1 million to the winner – a tournament WSOP Executive Director Ty Stewart is particularly excited for.
“Dreams are dealt each year at the World Series of Poker,” Stewart said.
“From the opening weekend, where we will make yet another millionaire, to the Main Event, which awards the largest single prize in the world, the WSOP is an annual affirmation about the strength and global appeal of the game.”
World Series of Poker Tournament Director Jack Effel is extremely excited for the event and said the schedule is one of the best in the history of the World Series.
“Bring your bankroll, whatever it is, and come have the time of your life,” Effel said.
“We think this is the most diverse schedule we’ve ever had and we’ll be ready for an all-time turn-out at the 44th annual WSOP.”
Highlights of the 2013 World Series of Poker Schedule Include:
- No Limit Hold’em weekends in June. Every weekend a $1500 buy-in large field event will be held for players that are only able to attend the World Series of Poker for a single weekend.
- The “Millionaire Maker’ scheduled for June 1st is a $1,500 buy-in Single Re-Entry tournament that will guarantee the winner at least $1 million.
- The first Turbo event will be held on June 19 with levels of only thirty minutes.
- The One Drop High Roller with a $111,111 buy-in will award a World Series of Poker bracelet with three percent of the house fees being donated to the One Drop charity.
- The Little One For One Drop with a $1,111 buy-in is the only unlimited re-entry tournament of the event with players able to re-buy as many times as they like during the first four levels of play.
- The first ever Open Face Chinese Poker tournament in the history of the World Series will be held on July 13th although an official World Series of Poker bracelet will not be awaraded.
You can stay up to date with all the latest World Series of Poker news and updates here at poker.com.
To give yourself a chance to join the world leading poker player’s at the World Series of Poker sign-up at Titan Poker today!
by Bridget Wright | Published: Wednesday, November 14th, 2012
WSOP staff announced today that the 44th annual World Series of Poker will begin on Wednesday May 29th, 2013 at the Rio All-Suite Hotel and Casino in Las Vegas.
While the complete schedule was not released but WSOP revealed that around sixty gold bracelets will be awarded and the annual tournaments reserved for seniors, ladies and casino employees will return.
The event will run for forty-nine consecutive days and will feature satellites, cash games and daily deep stack tournaments as well as the prestigious bracelet events.
In 2013 tournament buy-ins will start as low as $75 while cash games will run concurrently, twenty-four hours a day, over the entire event.
The main event of the World Series of Poker – the $10,000 buy-in No-Limit Hold’em Main Event championship – is slated to run over ten consecutive days and will commence on the 7th of July.
The Main Event will once again feature three starting flights one each on July 7th, July 8th and July 9th.
World Series of Poker officials are hoping that the 2013 event will attract even more players than this year’s event.
“The 2012 WSOP attracted 74,766 participants in a total of 61 events, generating a prize pool of more than $222 million – the largest prize pool in the WSOP’s 43-year history. Participants in WSOP events hailed from 101 countries in 2012,” WSOP said in a statement.
The $1 million buy-in Big One For One Drop tournament will not return in 2013 with a “Little One For One Drop” being held in its place.
The “Little One For One Drop” will be an $1111 unlimited re-entry bracelet event where a percentage of every entry will go to the One Drop charity.
The $1 million buy-in Big One For One Drop tournament is slated to return to the World Series of Poker schedule in 2014.
Join Titan Poker now to get the biggest choice and play the way you want to play.
Titan Poker is the choice of the pro’s so if you want to join them on tour, join them online!